Saturday, July 11, 2009
Great and inspiring...
To help you along..
On this journey called life.
1. I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who overcomes his enemies.
2. Think not those faithful who praise all thy words and actions; but those who kindly reprove thy faults.
3. The difference of race is one of the reasons why I fear war may always exist; because race implies difference, difference implies superiority, and superiority leads to predominance.
4. Assume a virtue, if you have it not.
5. A room without books is like a body without a soul.
6. Train up a fig tree in the way it should go, and when you are old sit under the shade of it.
7. Admonish thy friends in secret, praise them openly.
8. Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
9. Well, if crime fighters fight crime and fire fighters fight fire, what do freedom fighters fight?
They never mention that part to us, do they?.
10. What we anticipate seldom occurs; what we least expected generally happens.
11. It is a great thing to know the season for speech and the season for silence.
12. To know that you do not know is the best.
To pretend to know when you do not know is a disease.
Happy weekend Folks!
Current Listen: Coldplay- Trouble