Plans For A New Week



Quote of the day:

Like an ability or a muscle, hearing your inner wisdom is strengthened by doing it.
-Robbie Gass



Hey folks.
Appreciate y'all dropping by to show some love on my last post. You guys totally rock!

This past week's been so-so. Had at least 90% of everything i had written down carried out..

By the way hope your week was well spent..did you dare to accomplish all that you wanted to achieve..? If not-you've got a whole new week ahead of you, so make it happen.

Plans For The Week
1. Think success.
2. Eat healthy and workout.
2. Keep a positive outlook.
3. Have fun doing things i enjoy.
4. Blog more.
5. Learn everything about something.
6. Be productive to myself and others.
7. Hello laughter, err goodbye stress.
8. Read a book.
9. Call a friend or two just to say hello.
10. Never stop dreaming BIG!


That's it people!
Looking forward to a fantastic week ahead. What about you..written out those plans yet...??

Remember..people will always give you advice on things they never did.
Trust yourself and hear your inner wisdom in this new week...and hey everything will turn out fine.


Current Listen: Kid Cudi- Pursuit Of Happiness


-

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. Amen to everything turning out fine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really need to actually write plans for the week....i'm bad at dt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulo-la: Amen..how you?

    Rene: Lemme know if you need pointers on that..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stalk your blog but never comment.. especially on sundays. Thank you for inspiring me to take charge of my life and make plans and even when I fail, realizing that with every new week I can start over. Much love ***

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen to taking charge and letting our inner wisdom guide us. Lord is our strength. Amin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I decided to write my plans for the week down on my way home, then I got home and read this so I guess I really have to write the plans down!

    (Actually I took a moment to write my list and it's here.)

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous: Many thanks for your comments and thanks for stopping by always. Cheers!

    Nice Anon: Mos def our strenght..thanks for that!

    GNaijaG: Nice..i'm impressed-and hey lovely handwriting you got ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good one,can figure something out

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Do connect with me on my other platforms below.

e: blogoratti@gmail.com
twitter: Iamblogoratti
Instagram: Iamblogoratti