Sunday, February 21, 2010
Weekly Plans 1.0.
Quote of the day:
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- Maya Angelou
It was a calm one...Sunday that is.
My very first 'weekly plan' for the year.
And it's pretty short.
Plans For The Week
1. Rise above my inabilities.
2. Explore my capabilities.
3. Enjoy each minute of life.
4. Blog more. Tweet. Read a book or two. (Reading helps)
5. Redefine my short term goals.
6. Never lose focus of where i am going.
7. Be nicer to people.
Simple as that.
Nice week folks.
Remember, people will never forget how you made them feel!
So treat everyone you meet nicely.
Have a productive week!
Current Listen: Dido -Life For Rent