Monday, March 8, 2010

Weekly Plans 2.0




Quote of the day:

It is possible to fail in many ways...while to succeed is possible only in one way.
-Aristotle



Hi folks.
So the month's off to a speedy start...i know,i know-the year too...right?

Turns out the previous week was less hectic than i thought it would be...chasing dreams,working on plans and just trying to live life a day at a time....phew!

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend though....

So this week i plan on doing several things..some of which are:


Plans For The Week
1. Aim higher.
2. Smile always.
3. See things in a different perspective.
4. Spend time with family+friends.
5. Be the change i want to see in the world.
6. Read more,blog more...*fingers crossed.
7. Keep the dreams alive.

That's as short as it gets...
How about you..made any plans yet?

At times i feel as if time is motionless...unmoving!
But then i look at how far i have come...how far i still have to go-and time doesn't seem so static after all...

Remember...It is possible to fail in many ways...while to succeed is possible only in one way.

Have a terrific week guys!
Much Love.



Current Listen: Chris Botti -Ave Maria


-

11 comments:

  1. Yea its really not as static as we think....wishing you the same sir...love love your quotes men

    ReplyDelete
  2. @neefemi: Thank you kind lady..always good to see you here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it possible to smile always? People tell me I smile all the time.

    Anyhow, I like "Be the change I want to see in the world." Ghangi inspired? Oh, us lovers of quotes!!! *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes i think it's possible to smile always :)
    And yes Ghandi inspired,hehe. Good lookin' out..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your week plans, I've been trying to put down some, i guess it needs some dedication from me.
    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that quote.. *smile*
    My major plans for the week is :- work with the King in me, so then I can be all that I should be this week. Not next week, but this week.. I believer everyday, every week, month year, there are certain things that must be accomplished and attained. Makes life easier --- eventually :-))

    You have a wonderful week and hope you accomplish all those plans.
    Much Love x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely week to u! I am joining u to blog more...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your plans man..they are superb...imma adopt some of em

    ReplyDelete
  9. DO HAVE A GREAT WEEK. NICE QUOTE.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess I'd adopt yours this week.. although its proving hard for me to follow this week. bad bad week.
    please visit http://helpnigeria.blogspot.com
    thanks
    www.askchacha4free.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Tricia: Yep more dedication that's all :)

    @Remi: Totally feeling you on that-there's a time for everything that needs to get done-eventually!
    Have yourself a beautiful week as you accomplish those plans :)

    @LovePaprika: Blog more...okay lets go!!

    @Harry-Rami Itie: You do that bro..good lookin' out!

    @Fragilelooks: Hey..many thanks. Have a good one!

    @2cute4u: Hang in there and everything will play out fine eventually..nice week!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking right now? Express it here.

Thanks for visiting. Do connect with me on my other platforms below.

e: blogoratti@gmail.com
twitter: iamblogoratti
Instagram: Iamblogoratti

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...