Quote of the day: 
If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges. 
-Pat Riley

One week merges into another. One dream, one idea, one thought, and a thousand and one other things alike. If I were to cast my mind back to previous week, and attempting to give a blow-by-blow account of each second, minute and hour, it may well turn out to be quite impossible.
Instead, I can remember most of my emotions, and happiness and contentment topped the list.

This week I seek more of that. I've put together my list and structure for how things will flow, so here goes.

1. Workout 3 times during the week.
2. Prepare for a volunteering event.
3. Go over my career plans.
4. Continue with my writing project.
5. Read a new book.
6. Get enough rest and sleep.
7. Remain open to new possibilities.
8. Do something new.
9. Dream big.

Here's wishing you happiness in the new week, and hope you've made your plans too.


Peace & Light.


Current Listen: The Cranberries -Salvation