Sunday, March 29, 2015
Plans For The Month (1)
Quote of the day:
Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.
-Shannon L. Alder
Another week and month is upon us, so here is to a wonderful April ahead! How did you spend your weekend, hope it was worth it?. Here are a few of my plans for the month ahead. Enjoy!
1. Create shorter weekly plans.
2. Be inspired by the little things.
3. Learn a new skill.
4. Read at least two or more books.
5. Make new friends, and strengthen the relationship with old ones.
6. Never say never.
7. Continue work on a side project.
8. Practice inner peace and contentment.
9. Eat healthy and workout often.
10. Be open to new adventure.
So there goes most of my plans for April, have you made yours yet?
Have a productive week ahead!
Peace. Love. Light*
Current Listen:- Liquideep -Welcome Aboard