Quote of the day: 
I want to know what passion is. I want to feel something strongly.
-Aldous Huxley



Image: AFP
A Japanese woman, Mieko Nagaokahas become the first 100-year-old to complete a 1,500m freestyle swim in a 25m pool. After turning 100 last year, she released a book entitled: I'm 100 years old and the world's best active swimmer. She says she intends to keep swimming until she reaches 105!


Image: Facebook
Esther Mbabazi was only four years-old when the idea of becoming a pilot first occurred to her. Now at 27, she is Rwanda’s first female pilot, having qualified three years ago.



Image: Ctvnews
The US NFL has appointed its first woman official, Sarah Thomas. She is the first full-time female official in NFL history! In 2011, the Mississippi native became the first woman to referee in a Big Ten stadium. In 2009, she became the first woman to referee a college bowl game at the Little Caesars Pizza Bowl.


Have a great weekend everyone!

Peace & light
@iamblogoratti



Current Listen: Cyndi Lauper -True Colors