Quote of the day: 
Colors are the smiles of nature. -Leigh Hunt


I sit at a vantage point and my view is one of grey clouds, a massive collection of water droplets forming in the horizon, pregnant with rain and only awaiting the breaking point. Birds soar high and low, if they can sense the impending rain, I do not know. These clouds are like designs set on marble, un-moving but yet with a distinct presence. And as I sit my thoughts blend in absolutely with the view and the trees and rooftops give off a sense of persistent elevation, and my thoughts evaporate in silent reflection...

Here are my plans for the week.

Plans

1. Evaluate my purpose. I want to be able to evaluate what my true purpose is, and if I am truly happy with the place and current state that I am in. Am I just living without fully expressing my abilities, and my dreams? I hope to reflect on that.

2. Take lots of photos. I was a freelance photographer for some time and what I enjoyed the most about it then was the ability to express myself through this art form. It made me happy and I hope to start taking at least one photo a day.

3. Read. With my March reading almost completed and with a new reading list for April, I hope to get some more reading done during the week. It is a great stress reliever for me and I urge you to try reading if you aren't already.

4. Exercise. I hope to make more time out to do workouts, and due to my schedule for the week my wake up time will be much earlier, and I'd like to fit in a workout or two in there somewhere.

5. Manage the week. The week will most likely be filled with highs and lows. I hope to manage this in the most practical way so as not to be bogged down with avoidable moments. So keeping my to-do-lists updated will help to sort out pending tasks as well as new ones.


How is your week going to be, made any plans yet? Here's wishing you great Easter holidays ahead. Have a nice week!




Peace. Love. Light* 



Current Listen: Elderbrook - Be There Soon